Abstracting and indexing information
The journal is registered with the following abstracting partners: Baidu Scholar, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), EBSCO Publishing's Electronic Databases, Ex Libris – Primo Central, Turk Medline, Google Scholar, Hinari, Infotrieve, ProQuest, TdNet, Wanfang Data The journal is indexed with, or included in, the following: DOAJ (2015-current), Emerging Sources Citation Index (2015-current), PubMed Central (2014-current), ScienceDirect (2014-2019), Scimago Journal Ranking (2015- current), SCOPUS (2015-current), Web of Science (2015, current), TRDizin (2005-2015) All articles are available in PDF format on our website (http://www.turkjemergmed. com) and can be downloaded free of charge.
The Turkish Journal of Emergency Medicine is indexed in the following abstracting and indexing bodies. You can click on the links to reach correspondinh indexing website for our journal.
- PubMed Central, 2014-Current
- Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI, Clarivate), 2015-Current
- Scopus, 2015-Current
- DOAJ, 2015-Current
- ScienceDirect (Elsevier), 2014-2019
- Medline, 2015-Current
- EBSCO Academic Search Complete, 2014-Current
- Google Scholar
- Scimago, 2015-Current
- TRDizin, 2005-2015 – Previous Name: Türkiye Acil Tıp Dergisi
- Türkiye Atıf Dizini – Sağlık Bilimleri Alan İndeksi
All articles are available in PDF format on our website (http://www.turkjemergmed.com) and can be downloaded free of charge.